Please note that this is a request. We will confirm this in a separate email after we have processed your request.
Please note the following rules for birthday parties:
- When booking a birthday party, the birthday child has free day entry (once from 2 weeks before to two weeks after the birthday). Proof is required.
- If several children would like to celebrate together (e.g. twins or girlfriends/boyfriends), please register them individually and give us brief information about them in the notes at the end.
- If birthday guests are ill or for other reasons, please contact us immediately. If you cancel on the day of the reserved birthday party or if you do not show up, we will charge 20% of the total cost.
- Entrance fee must be paid in full at the box office. Card payment is not possible! We do not accept VAT forms.
- You are allowed to bring food and drinks with you. Hot drinks, alcohol, glass containers and food from third-party restaurants and delivery services are prohibited.
- Bringing candles, confetti, fireworks and animals is strictly prohibited for safety reasons.
- Socks are required throughout the indoor area.
- When ordering food in advance, the order must be confirmed, corrected (e.g. in the event of cancellations) and paid for at the bistro half an hour before the desired meal time.
- All rubbish generated by the birthday party must be taken away without exception. Please bring enough containers and garbage bags with you. We charge a disposal fee of EUR 50 for rubbish left behind.